Re: page-sequence-wrapper

From: Liam R E Quin <liam@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2010 12:37:27 -0500
To: Dave Pawson <dave.pawson@gmail.com>
Cc: www-xsl-fo@w3.org
On Thu, 2010-12-02 at 17:06 +0000, Dave Pawson wrote:
> 6.4.6 fo:page-sequence-wrapper

[...]

Where are you looking? XSL-FO 1.1 I'm guessing...

> We have to guess what properties are allowed on the fo I think.
>
> Is it any property that might belong on a page-sequence child of
> page-sequence-wrapper?

I think that's a reasonable assumption.

If the spec should be clarified, please feel free to open a bugzilla
issue for it.

>   Note also there would appear to be no description of how the
> index-class/index-key properties
> are used on this fo?

See 6.10.1 for index-key and index-class, but, you've probably already
read that, so I'm not sure I understand your question here...

> [In which case why are index-class and index-key pulled out as special?]

Because someone on the Working Group thought it would be helpful ;-)
For all I know I asked for it myself, I don't remember...

It looks like they may have been wrong - it might have been clearer if
the non-normative note were not there.

Best,

Liam