Mixed page sizes in a section

From: scopley <Sarah.R.Copley@uscg.mil>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 04:47:51 -0700 (PDT)
To: www-xsl-fo@w3.org
I'm looking for a way to style a section with different page sizes
throughout. Through the use of an attribute I'm able to switch between
different pagemasters and get the sizing that I want however when it
switches back to the 8.5x11 it resets page number back to one.

I know that it is because I have my initial page number set to 1 on my
chapter template so when it goes back to that page set it resets it to 1. Is
there a way to make the initial page number attribute conditional or is
there a better way to switch page sizes within a section?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.