Re: Mixed page sizes in a section

On Wed, Apr 21 2010 12:47:51 +0100, Sarah.R.Copley@uscg.mil wrote:
> I'm looking for a way to style a section with different page sizes
> throughout. Through the use of an attribute I'm able to switch between
> different pagemasters and get the sizing that I want however when it
> switches back to the 8.5x11 it resets page number back to one.
>
> I know that it is because I have my initial page number set to 1 on my
> chapter template so when it goes back to that page set it resets it to 1. Is
> there a way to make the initial page number attribute conditional or is
> there a better way to switch page sizes within a section?

It might help us help you if you showed a little of what your XSLT is
doing.

Regards,

Tony Graham                         Tony.Graham@MenteithConsulting.com
Director                                  W3C XSL FO SG Invited Expert
Menteith Consulting Ltd                               XML Guild member
XML, XSL and XSLT consulting, programming and training
Registered in Ireland - No. 428599   http://www.menteithconsulting.com
xmlroff XSL Formatter                               http://xmlroff.org
xslide Emacs mode                  http://www.menteith.com/wiki/xslide
Unicode: A Primer                               urn:isbn:0-7645-4625-2