XSL-FO include troble

From: Tobia Scapin <forum@tobia.eu>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 07:48:55 -0700 (PDT)
To: www-xsl-fo@w3.org
Hello, I have some trobule with a xsl-fo template.
During the compile process i get the wellknown "Branch target offset too
large for short" error.

I think I can not solve this, so i tried to divide my xsl in a sub-report, i
tried to use <xsl:include > but I can not understand how to use the fo tags
because i get  some foo error becausa there is not the fo:root and so on...
how can i simpli divide the file to avoid the "Branch target offset too
large for short"?

Thanks.