conditional page break

From: Tamsin <tamsin@anorakgirl.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 15:55:49 +0100
To: <www-xsl-fo@w3.org>
Hi,

I am trying to find a way to conditionally start a new page within a PDF.
Basically, if block A fits on one page, even with space remaining, block B
should start on a new page. But if block A runs onto the next page, block B
should start straight after block A.

I can't see a way to do this - I first looked into comparing the page
numbers, but obviously you can't do this at the XSL step of the process.
Wondered if anyone can suggest a solution?

Thanks,

Tamsin