fo:inline border question

From: Tacio Naja Domingos <taciodomingos@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 04:37:18 -0800 (PST)
To: www-xsl-fo@w3.org
Dear all

I have reproduced the problem I have in a much smaller scale. I have something like the code below. When using Antenna House Formatter the fo:inline elements containg the text "text2" are not vertically aligned because the second one is surrounded by an aditional fo:inline element. I have tried using different types of settings for the additional fo:inline but have been unable to get the texts aligned.

At this point I do not know if it is an Antenna House implementation issue. I have read the spec but have been unable to understand whether it should be possible to have an inline free of borders/margins/spaces. Should it be possible?

I thank you in advance.

Tacio

<fo:block>
     <fo:inline border-style="solid" border-color="black" border-width="1pt">text1</fo:inline>
     <fo:inline border-style="solid" border-color="black" border-width="1pt">text2</fo:inline>
</fo:block>
<fo:block>
    <fo:inline border-style="solid" border-color="black" border-width="1pt">text1</fo:inline>
        <fo:inline>
               <fo:inline border-style="solid" border-color="black" border-width="1pt">text2</fo:inline>
         </fo:inline>
</fo:block>