fop on windows

From: Sheldon Glickler <sheldonlg@thevillages.net>
Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2008 16:51:46 -0400
To: www-xsl-fo@w3.org

I hope this is the right place.  Please point me elsewhere if it is not.

I downloaded and extracted the fop (95) onto my windows machine.  When I run

fop -c config.xml -xml s.xml -xsl s.xsl -pdf s.pdf

I get that table-cell is missing child elements and it dies with a stack
trace.  It doesn't say where it is missing or what is missing.

When I run this on my companies unix box, it works fine.  It does give
some warnings about columns, but it produces a proper pdf file.

The config.xml is the same on both systems, as are the s.xsl and s.xml.
  My OS is XP.

It would be much more convenient for me to develop on my local machine
as the company's is behind a firewall accessible only via vpn.

Thanks for any help.