Re: Orphans and Widows used with tables?

From: Jeremias Maerki <dev@jeremias-maerki.ch>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 10:27:42 +0200
To: www-xsl-fo@w3.org

Klaus, please take a look at the following extension in Apache FOP:
http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/0.95/extensions.html#widow-orphan-content-limit

That might help in your case. Otherwise, just try to apply
keep-with-next/previous on the table-rows. You can surely find out how
many rows you have in XSLT can keep the last three or so together.