Orphans and Widows used with tables?

From: Klaus Gradinger <semtexkg@gmx.at>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 00:14:56 -0700 (PDT)
To: www-xsl-fo@w3.org

Hello.

I'm using the Apache FOP processor and have the following problem: I have a
table with a variable length. The last row of the table is a "Sum" row,
adding all the previous rows and displaying the sum. In some cases a
unfortunate page - break occurs: All the real rows are on page 1 and the
only row on page 2 is the sum Row.

How can I fix this? I want at least 3 rows on the new page (meaning: Taking
them away from page 1 and adding them on page 2).

I'm looking for something like orphans and widows, but widows and orphans
just work with fo:blocks... encapsulating the whole table with a fo:block
didn't work, it just got ignored.

Thanks a lot in advance,
Klaus