Re: Generating HTML pages from XSL:FO and XML

From: David Carlisle <davidc@nag.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 14:20:07 +0100
To: jgriffith@cssi.org
Cc: www-xsl-fo@w3.org

> Thanks. I've run into this page before. It's a nice description,
> but I haven't been able to get a file out of it.

Note I have no connection with the company, but if you go to the page I
quoted, there is a download tab at the top, which leads to a form
the last section of which is a "free tools" section in which there
is a checkbox to ask for this file.

I think I had the file a long time ago, but I don't think I have it now,
but it probably works for a reasonable range of FO files....

David