Re: Generating HTML pages from XSL:FO and XML

I never looked in the form body, just on the page; there's
a link back to the page you referenced near the bottom.

You're right, about half way down the page (inside the form)
is the check box. I sent the form, and received an email with
a license file. I had go to a different page and upload the
license, which displayed a fourth page where I could
download the file.

It's a rather byzantine process, but for those willing
to persist, it works.

Thanks,
Jeff Griffith