RE: Landscape table

From: axdmoraes <alexmoraes@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 09:29:07 -0700 (PDT)
To: www-xsl-fo@w3.org

Hi Vladimir,

   If the landscape tables was only on the left page I think that using
repeatable-page-master-alternatives I could make it works changing the
layout of the simple-page-master. But I have some tables that are too large
for a portrait layout and I need these in landscape and the rest I need in
portrait.
I was reading the xep user guide and I found the xep:rotate element.But it
didn´t work. If you have any idea to work with the intermediate file of xep.
Work with PSMI is hard because the landscape tables are in a child node. I
didn´t know how to create a page sequence only for these nodes.

Thanks

Alexandre