RE: Landscape table

Hi Alexandre,

The only way to change dimensions for concrete page in document is to set flow to another page-sequence with desired dimension.

If it is the same document that should contain illustrations on the left and corresponding text on the right I don't know how it's could be done without post-processing.

Respectfully,
Volodymyr Rodymyuk