From: Dave Pawson [mailto:dave.pawson@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2007 2:08 AM
To: Cory Aadland
Cc: www-xsl-fo@w3.org
Subject: Re: fo:inline causing text to write over the top of existing
text

On 30/05/07, Cory Aadland <CoryAadland@martin-group.com> wrote:

> (This is the line from my stylesheet that copies everything below the
fo:root and places it in a table defined prior to this)

So... you have a full xsl-fo instance, complete with it's own fo:root
containing an fo:table....
and you then write another root into that table?

I was going to ask which implementation you were using, but I guess most
implementations would get pretty confused with multiple roots.

You need to add fo:blocks in the appropriate place.
Generate a single document instance in the fo: namespace, validate if
you can,
then see how to manually add extra paragraphs - initially without them
being
in a table.
Once you've done that, then fix your transform to add content.

HTH

--
Dave Pawson
XSLT XSL-FO FAQ.