RE: fo:inline causing text to write over the top of existing text

From: Cory Aadland <CoryAadland@Martin-Group.com>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 10:33:39 -0500
To: "Dave Pawson" <dave.pawson@gmail.com>
Cc: <www-xsl-fo@w3.org>

I am not writing another root into that table...I copy everything below
the root, so I am copying just the blocks (I mis-typed in my original
e-mail).  I have actually since changed that code slightly in order to
handle something else I plan to do soon (see below).  And I am using
saxon.

<xsl:for-each select="document('messagefo.xml')/fo:root/fo:block">
	<xsl:copy-of select="."/>
</xsl:for-each>

Thanks
Cory