Embbeded postscript in xsl fo

From: pmk <pekka.kleimert@solute.se>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 06:17:20 -0700 (PDT)
To: www-xsl-fo@w3.org

Hi!

Is it possible to embed and present the contents of a ps-file inside an
xsl-fo template and then render everything as PDF?
If yes,  is there any fo-processor that supports this?

I have tried to get an answer to this but didn't succeed.

I'm using FOP ( 0.20.5 and have tested a lot with 0.93 also. )

One thing I've tried is to convert ps to svg using 'pstoedit' and then embed
the svg file in the xsl-fo but I didnt get the svg-output to work correct
using this program and also it woould bu much better if ps was supported
directly....

Best regards