Multiple page number + total number of pages

From: Sergio Lopez <sergio_gargnano@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2007 08:46:31 +0000
To: www-xsl-fo@w3.org

I'm newbie in FO so sorry for my 1sr question maybe and easy one ...

I want to create one pdf consisting in group of numbered pages, I mean, if
my PDF has 10 pages I must have pages numbered like this:
- first group of pages:  1 of 1
- 2nd group --> 1 of 3, ..., 1 of 3
- 3rd group --> 1 of 5, 2 of 5, ..., 5 of 5

And the 11th page, and the last one of this PDF, it's a summary in which i
must show the total number of pages (1 + 3 + 5 +1)

As a clue (?) ... To create this PDF I use 3 XSLT. Let's say one who acts at
the main and imports the other 2

No problem in initiating the number of page for each group of pages. The
problem it's to set/count the total number of pages of the generated PDF.
Any hint?

I looked quickly in the mailing list but I got a little lost ... and, as
usual, have to solve it quickly ....

Thx for ur time, ur patientwith my poor English and for hints.

Best regards

Grandes éxitos, superhéroes, imitaciones, cine y TV...
http://es.msn.kiwee.com/ Lo mejor para tu móvil.