RE: Multiple page number + total number of pages

 Hi!

 IMHO there's no way how to get two different page numbers for one page in standard FO: either you can use some post-processing trick or you can try to search for extensions of your FO processor. For example Antenna House XFE supports axf:physical-page-number and axf:origin-id extensions for this (see http://antennahouse.com/xslfo/axf4-extension.htm for details) and it was one of reasons why we have chosen this processor :)

 Good luck, Tomas