keep-together? Keep apart ...

From: ThisIsBadger <thisisbadger@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 09:40:06 -0800 (PST)
To: www-xsl-fo@w3.org

Hi,

I have a <fo:table-and-caption> object with all its bits inside. I want the
table to break over pages, which is apparently the default setting. However,
my table moves to the next page in an effort to keep itself together, even
though I haven't specified it to. Any ideas? I've tried keep-together="0"
and keep-together="auto", which according to the documentation should work,
but it doesn't.

Thanks ...