Re: Logging messages in fop 0.9

The logging backend has been switched since 0.20.5. We are now using
Apache Jakarta Commons Logging which can (similar to Avalon-style
logging) use any logging framework (JDK logging, Log4J etc.). The
logging messages are still there. The setup is simply a little different.
Read on at:
http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/latest/embedding.html#basic-logging

Please send support requests for Apache FOP to the FOP users mailing
list. This will let you reach a larger pool of people who can help you
with Apache FOP:
http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/gethelp.html

On 24.10.2006 20:16:15 ruchika thakur wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am using fop 0.9. I am not sure if in fop 0.9 i can get log messages while
> the pdf is being rendered, as we get in fop 0.2.
> In fop 0.2 i use to ser driver.setLogger(log), to get the log messages. But
> how do i do it in fop0.9.
> Please suggest.
>
> Thanks and Regards,
> Ruchika