Problems regarding Example FOtoPDF file of FOP Package

From: Ruchira Singhwal <ruchira.s@s7solutions.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Oct 2005 15:37:44 +0530
To: "www-xsl-fo@w3.org" <www-xsl-fo@w3.org>
Cc: "ruchiraofddn@yahoo.co.in" <ruchiraofddn@yahoo.co.in>

Hi,
   I am trying to use someother .fo files with ur example code provided at
following location
fop-0.20.5\examples\embedding\xml\fo\helloworld.fo with ur code.
I place embed.fo provided with the FOP package at
fop-0.20.5\src\documentation\content\xdocs\fo\embed.fo
and convert it to PDF it is working fine. embed.fo use a file called
block.ent.
   But when I replaced that block.ent with my file. I get the clipped
image.I attach both the PDF and blocks.ent.orig with my file "blocks.ent"

    If any one knows the problem then please help me out.

Thanks in Advance
Ruchira