Problem Regarding width and height of svg tag

From: Ruchira Singhwal <ruchira.s@s7solutions.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Oct 2005 17:29:31 +0530
To: "www-xsl-fo@w3.org" <www-xsl-fo@w3.org>

Hi,
   Does any body know a way to specify width and height of any svg file
externally either in XSL file or XML file. I mean to say suppose u specify
url of any svg file in your xsl file but instead of using the specified
values for width and height attribute can I specify some fix value

  Please let me know soon if any one know the solution

Thanks in Advance
Ruchira