FO Exception external-graphic

From: Jeff Stanley <jstanley@infinitecampus.com>
Date: Mon, 2 May 2005 12:51:06 -0500
To: <www-xsl-fo@w3.org>

I would appreciate any help on the following situation:

Is there a way to keep an exception from being thrown(or logged) when
using <fo:external-graphic> and the image does not exist?  I need a way
to embed images in the document if they exist on the server, and if the
images do not exist I want the processor to handle this without clogging
my log files with exception messages.  I could potentially have
thousands of lines of exceptions in log files in certain cases.

My code and error in the logs are as follows:

<fo:external-graphic src=3D3D3D"{concat('C:\picDir',@personID,'.jpg')}"
content-width=3D3D3D"scale-to-fit" scaling=3D3D3D"uniform"
height=3D3D3D"{concat($pictureHeight,'pc')}"/>

"[ERROR] Error while creating area : Error with image URL:
C:\picDir\776.jpg (The system cannot find the file specified) and no
base URL is specified".

Thank you,
Jeff