FOP Table alignment error

From: Michael Otto <Michael.Otto@ivi.fhg.de>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 15:42:58 +0200
To: www-xsl-fo@w3.org

Hi,

I am using fop for quite some time now. No Problems until now!

- newest fop version
- embedded TTF font -> did both Conversion to XML (WinAnsi and CID)
(- in combination with strutscx)
- layout in a table with fixed column widths

the following happens:
line x:      a    | b    | c    | d    | e
line x+1:  a    | b    | c    | d    | e
line x+2:  a    | b   | c    | d    | e
line x+3:  a    | b    | c    | d    | e

-> Look at line x+2. There the one column is shorter than "normal" and all the
following columns are also starting at the wrong position.
This only happens sometimes, no special characters involved, and not always at
the same postion! It is totally random as far as I can see it.

Is this a known problem? If so is there a solution?

Thanks,
Michael