Introduction

From: Jim Stanley <JimS@Media-Services.Com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 13:34:59 -0800
To: <www-xsl-fo@w3.org>

Hello all,

I'm new enough to XML in general and XSL-FO in particular to get myself
into lots of trouble.  I'm looking forward to talking with other
developers.

To start with:  we're implementing XSL-FO in a .NET project in C#.
Right now, we're using NFOP, but there's a lot of excess baggage (the
visual J# library) that needs to go along.  What do others use for the
.NET platform, and are there .NET implementations out there that can
output to the printer as well as PDFs?

Thanks

Jim Stanley
Media Services, Inc.