XSL-FO: How to put a determinated page in landscape format if a c onditiion is true

From: Óscar Espinosa Blanco <Oespinosa@transicielmadrid.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 12:14:58 +0100
To: www-xsl-fo@w3.org
I have a XSL program that realize a conversion between an XML file to PDF
file.
Now all the pages in the PDF are in vertical position (portrait).

            When a determinate element is treated, this generates a table
with information.
But now I want when this element is found, that page or the table with the
information have to put in horizontal position (landscape).
            I found a property: reference-orientation="90" and I put on the
table, but the FOP say me that the property reference-orientation is not yet
implemented.

Have I explained the problem well?
Could Anyone help me?