Calling a different stylesheet based upon XML tag?

From: Wilde Rebecca L SSgt HQ SSG/STS <Rebecca.Wilde@Gunter.AF.mil>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 08:25:26 -0500
To: <www-xsl-fo@w3.org>
Hello,

I'm not sure if I have the right list or not, but I am trying to figure
out if I can use XSL or XSLT to direct which XSLT stylesheet I wish to
use to transform a set of XML tags.

What I am wanting is to create multiple stylesheets based upon a tag
name.  So like one for <Order>, one for <Bill>, etc.  I'd then like to
be able to pass my XML through just one main stylesheet and have it
figure out which stylesheet I really need to transform and use those
template within it instead of another.

What commands or usage do I need to be looking at to make this happen?

Thank you!
Becky