Re: Calling a different stylesheet based upon XML tag?

On Oct 25, 2004, at 6:25 AM, Wilde Rebecca L SSgt HQ SSG/STS wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm not sure if I have the right list or not, but I am trying to
> figure out if I can use XSL or XSLT to direct which XSLT stylesheet I
> wish to use to transform a set of XML tags.
>
> What I am wanting is to create multiple stylesheets based upon a tag
> name.  So like one for <Order>, one for <Bill>, etc.  I'd then like to
> be able to pass my XML through just one main stylesheet and have it
> figure out which stylesheet I really need to transform and use those
> template within it instead of another.
>
> What commands or usage do I need to be looking at to make this happen?
>
> Thank you!
>  Becky

Hi Becky,

Go to
http://www.mulberrytech.com/xsl/xsl-list/subscribe-unsubscribe.html and
subscribe to the XSL discussion list.  Then ask your question there,
and I will answer it.

(Don't worry, the answer won't be "Sorry, you can't do this!" :-) :-)
:-)

~mark