Re: Several sections of 2-column text per page possible?

<fo:block span="all">title</fo:block>
<fo:block span="none">junk load of text</fo:block>
<fo:black span="all">another title</fo:block>
<fo:block span="none">another junk load of text</fo:block>
gave me "title" across the screen, followed by "junk load of text" in
two columns, followed by "another title" across the screen, followed
by "another junk load of text" in two columns.