Re[2]: RTF to PDF

Hello!

Take a look at RTF2FO: RTF to XML converter!
It is availble at www.rtf2fo.com

This converter converts RTF to XML in line with W3C XSL FO specifications so you can convert the resulting FO files to PDF by FOP or by any other FO renderers.

The converter has a plugin module allowing you to convert RTF to PDF directly using some of popular renderers.

Regards,

Alex

Alexander A. Pakhutin
RTF2FO Product Manager