RTF to PDF

From: Walter do Valle <walter@softplan.com.br>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 11:12:43 -0300
To: <www-xsl-fo@w3.org>
Dear Friends

I'm looking for a pure free java solution to convert RTF files to PDF files. Actually I'm using a pure java solution but the result is poor. I use Majix to convert RTF file to XML. Then using a XSL i make a XSLT tranformation and generate a .FO file. Using FOP from Apache Project I can convert this FO to PDF using sdocbook.xml from SourceForge. But the PDF file generated loses fidelity.

If anyone can help, please send me a mail.

Thanks

Walter