New to XSL-FO(need suggestion regarding formatters)

From: Reddygari, Swapna <ReddygariS@state.gov>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 11:31:10 -0500
To: "'www-xsl-fo@w3.org'" <www-xsl-fo@w3.org>

Hello,
    We are developing a new project where i need to generate a pdf file from
the xml file. Am having xml file and xsl, i have to find a way to convert
that xml and xsl to pdf.
    My main consern is i should have an oppurchuinte where i can convert
from xml stream to pdf stream or xml file to pdf file. And we are planning
to develop using .NET.

      There are many formatter that are available in the market. But as am
new am not having any idea which one to use.
         Which formatter do you suggest us to use for this thing. Which
formatter is having more functionalities? Pls help us.

Thanks,
Swapna Reddygari
703-302-7534