XSL-FO Inquiry

From: Reeyanne G. dela Cruz <r.delacruz@ssl.fujitsu.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 19:28:43 +0900
To: www-xsl-fo@w3.org

Greetings.

I've been searching the net about how to directly access the database
and read its contents from the .fo file (without using xml and xsl to
generate this).  The search results that I've encountered always talk
about using xml and xsl to do this which led me to thinking that it
it is impossible to access the database directly from an .fo file.

Currently, all the necessary data in the PDF file that I need to produce
are all in the database and it would be a lot simpler if I could access
them directly from an .fo file.  Is this feasible?

Thanks a lot.
I'd really appreciate any help you could give me.

Regards,

Reeyanne G. dela Cruz