PFE (Proposal for Extension) 0001: table-layout="paged"

From: Nanning Buitenhuis <nanning@elvenkind.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 14:37:49 +0100
To: www-xsl-fo@w3.org

We are currently building a fo-formatter.
One of the extensions we are thinking about is

  table-layout="paged"

(of course this will be declared in our namespace)

The table-layout value of 'paged' which would be identical to 'auto',
but would allow the formatter to choose suitable column-widths per
page of information. It would be completely correct if a formatter
would map 'paged' to 'auto'.

Any comments?

NaNning (Forge developer)