problem with xsl and Excel and Netscape

From: Sankar, Gokulakrishnan . <Gokulakrishnan.Sankar@nscorp.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 15:12:29 -0400
To: "'www-xsl-fo@w3.org'" <www-xsl-fo@w3.org>

I've two problems

problem - 1:

Some of the pages, I've to display XML data in a MS Excel.  I;m setting
response type to "application/vnd.ms-excel" in the servlet.  It is
displaying the content in the Excel but before displaying browser asking to
select XSL style file.

The exact message is

The file  you are opening contains stylesheet(s).  What would you like to
do:
*  Open the file without applying a stylesheet
* Open the file with the following stylesheet applied(select one)
http://localhost:8080/plugtrain/xmlxsl/Open_Plug_Report.xsl

How do I set the XSL file in XML to load the data automatically ?

Problem - 2:

I'm getting the following error if I try to load a xml with xsl in the
netscape

Error loading stylesheet: An XSLT stylesheet does not have an XML mimetype:

Thanks,
Gokul