Space distribution

From: Christian Brugeron <christian@barzoi.fr>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 07:20:06 +0200
To: "'www-xsl-fo@w3.org'" <www-xsl-fo@w3.org>

Hi,

I want a title to be composed with some space-before and some space-after.

But, I want also that the formatter can adjust those values with
space-before/after optimum/maximum and minimum.

Until then, OK it works.

But I want more.

In common typography, there must be a relationship beetween the space before
and space after, its 2/3 and 1/3 of the total space.

How can I achieve that goal?

I use XSL-Formatter, wich does well in those areas of spacing.

Christian