Set color-depth via any fop-package

From: Gergely Hajdu <ghajdu@abprodata.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 11:00:17 +0100
To: <www-xsl-fo@w3.org>

I am using the org.apache.fop.apps.Driver class and a renderer
to render TIFF-images. My problem is that the images are to big (in
I am using maximum compression when rendering the images.

I wonder, is there any classes in org.apache.fop where I can define
number of colours etc. etc. for the rendered image, so the size will be
smaller ?

I am not so familiar with graphics, there are maybe other settings I can do
reduce the image-size ?

Thanks in advance