Re: Re: invisible borders and conditionnal single-column page

From: <stephane.peyronny@mpsa.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 16:33:12 +0100
To: gkholman@CraneSoftwrights.com
Cc: www-xsl-fo@w3.org

Thank you for your answers

1. I've tested your recommendations (see below) and nothing happened.
>border-after-width.conditionality="retain"
>border-before-width.conditionality="retain"

The table has spanned cells and is much larger than a PDF page. When I
generate the PDF document, the table is well made in two pages. However,
the edges of the spanned cells which are in contact with the change of page
do not drawn.
I do not manage to solve this problem. If you can help me...

2. For the change of the geometry page, I tested the attribut span="all" on
tables. It seems to be good.
However, when I need to create a table and I'm in the second column of the
document, this table then exceeds the page on the right instead of creating
a new page following the document and of pacer the table in its first
column.
Do you know how can I ask to place my table in a document PDF in particular
(in my case the first column)?

Thanks for all.

S. Peyronny