Réf. : Re: fonts on server

Yes it's about fop.
I don't understand how does fontBaseDir work.
I can't put url to access to my userconfig.xml file and I'm obliged to use
physics pathes.

S. Peyronny

                    Oleg Tkachenko
                    <olegt@multico       Pour :  stephane.peyronny@mpsa.com
                    nn.com>              cc :    www-xsl-fo@w3.org
                                         Objet : Re: fonts on server
                    30/01/2003
                    20:30

stephane.peyronny@mpsa.com wrote:
> I want to use special fonts on a server.
> And I don't know how to put url instead of filenames.
Which formatter are yopu talking about?
Just in case it's about FOP - having set up fontBaseDir property
pointing to an appropriate directory on the server you can use relative
pathes in userconfig.xml:
="ttf/arial.ttf">
--
Oleg Tkachenko