Re: xsl-fo fo:inline or fo:blocks height propertie

At 2003-08-13 10:31 +0200, egarcia@domino-info.fr wrote:
>Hi, i have a problem, when i convert my xsl-fo into pdf document lines are
>overwriting each others

I used your example with Antenna House XSL Formatter 2.5 and there is no
overwriting of any lines.  You don't mention which processor you are using,
but perhaps you are seeing an implementation bug in your XSL-FO processor.

I can mimic your error by adding the following to the block:

   line-stacking-strategy="font-height"

but the default value of the stacking strategy is "max-height" which
prevents what you are witnessing from happening.

I hope this helps.

--
In-house corporate training available; please write us for details

Crane Softwrights Ltd.          http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/f/
ISBN 0-13-065196-6                       Definitive XSLT and XPath
ISBN 0-13-140374-5                               Definitive XSL-FO
ISBN 1-894049-08-X   Practical Transformation Using XSLT and XPath
ISBN 1-894049-11-X               Practical Formatting Using XSL-FO
Member of the XML Guild of Practitioners:     http://XMLGuild.info
Male Breast Cancer Awareness  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/f/bc