Don't always keep the section together on one page

From: <kristin.laxhed@riksdagen.se>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 12:57:56 +0200
To: www-xsl-fo@w3.org
Hi,

I have a problem with pages breaking only at the end of a section. I would
like the page to break in the middle of a section, but it always breaks at
the end of a section, leaving
several empty lines at the end of the page. There seems to be a "default
rule" that always keeps a section together on one page. How can I change
that?

Thanks
/Kristin