Re: Conditionally displaying a horizontal line

From: David Carlisle <davidc@nag.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 12:57:24 +0100
To: Haitham.Al-Dhahir@gs.com
CC: www-xsl-fo@w3c.org

> [ERROR]: fo:marker must be an initial child,and 'marker-class-name' must be
> unique for same parent

http://www.w3.org/TR/xsl/slice6.html#fo_marker

does confirm both of those constraints, which I think I knew once but
had forgotten at the time of my msg.

So that means I think you just have to wrap each fo:marker up in its own
fo:block if no  other parent is suitable, so that it is the first (only)
child and so also unique.

David