table of data which is overflowing both vertically and horizontally.

From: Haq, Imran <imran.haq@gs.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 12:40:15 -0400 (EDT)
To: "'www-xsl-fo@w3.org'" <www-xsl-fo@w3.org>

Hi,
I have a table of data which is overflowing from my page size both
vertically and horizontally. What I would want would be for as many columns
and rows which could be fit on to one page to be displayed and then on the
(for the corresponding rows in page 1). And then for page 3 the same columns
as displayed in page 1 to be shown for subsequent rows and so on... Any
ideas as to whether this can be achieved?