Re: XSL Errata document updated

From: Paul Grosso <pgrosso@arbortext.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 11:27:02 -0500
To: (wrong string) Éric Bischoff <e.bischoff@noos.fr>, www-xsl-fo@w3.org

At 18:07 2002 10 25 +0200, Éric Bischoff wrote:

>Le Friday 25 October 2002 17:38, Max Froumentin a écrit:
>> These errata are mostly the result of comments sent to
>> the public xsl-editors comment list (archived at
>> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/xsl-editors/ ).
>> Paul Grosso
>> for the XSL FO Subgroup of the XSL WG
>Isn't there an error in the errata ;-) ?

It is true that src="url('TH0317A.jpg')" would probably make
a better example.  I did not write this example, and I did
not notice this until you mentioned it.

However, I believe src="'url(TH0317A.jpg)'" should also be
valid.  The double quotes are just part of being an XML
attribute, and then the single quotes make the attribute
value a string.  The uri-specification datatype says it's
a sequence of characters, so a string should be a valid
value, and the quotes inside the url() part are optional.