When will you call for requirements ?

From: Patrick Andries <patrick.andries@videotron.ca>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 20:09:40 -0500
To: www-xsl-fo@w3.org

This is my first message on the list, so I may be asking a question
already asked (I did check the archives though).

So here goes my question : when will the W3C call for requirements for
the next version of FO?

I have tried to use it in logistics, invoicing  and legal context, and I
personnaly see some absent features crippling XSL-FO.
I would love them to be included to make XSL-FO a viable solution for me.

P. Andries