<space> + <length> ???

From: Éric Bischoff <e.bischoff@noos.fr>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 12:10:58 +0200
To: www-xsl-fo@w3.org

Hi all,

I'm new to this mailing list. I'm Eric Bischoff, from France, and I'm involved
in several open source projects, including xsl-fo-proc.

As Arved said it here, we are currently wondering whether
	space-before="inherited-property-value() + 3pt"
is legal, i.e.

I'd like to add that the problem is even more generic. Examples:

	space-before="inherited-property-value() * 2"
	space-before="min(inherited-property-value(), 1cm)"

In more formal words:

and so on.

All of these combinations could be generated by some style sheet with some
purpose. As Arved said, the XSL-FO specification does not seem to mention any
of these in the examples, but the explanation texts seem to open the door to
such combinations.

Éric Bischoff