pagination overflow

From: Brian Bohl <bbohl2@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 17:40:08 -0400 (EDT)
To: www-xsl-fo@w3.org

I have a table in the body of the page. Depending on
the amount of data in the xml, it will overflow to the
second page. However, on the second page I need a
different header than what was on the first page. I am
able to produce a second page, but only with the first
page's header. Is it possible to have a different
header on the second page, and if so can anyone point
to an example?

Thanks

Brian