Re: Fitting a (long) word to a table cell

From: pkrishnaswami <pkrishna@learnframe.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 17:59:54 -0400 (EDT)
To: <www-xsl-fo@w3.org>

While searching for a solution to the above problem, I saw somebody had
recommended to use the following attribute

keep-together.within-column="always"  which I  presume is an attribute of
the table cell. I used this attribute in the context of a table cell but
that it didn't seem to stop the contents to overflow into the next cell.

Any ideas why this would happen?

Prabhakar