keep-attributes for columns

From: Marc Sumner <sumner@ksr-online.de>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 14:55:24 +0100
To: "www-xsl-fo@w3.org" <www-xsl-fo@w3.org>
Hello,

Is there something similar to a keep-with-next for breaking across
columns (or widows and orphans for columns instead of pages)? Can this
be achieved with break-before or break-after?
Basically, I have a block which can span over two columns, but I don't
want to leave one line in the first column and several lines in the next
column or vice versa. I know this can be acheived with widows and
orphans for pages, but is it possible for columns? Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Marc Sumner