Re: ok, massive dilemma, please help!!

--- Dudley.Butt@za.didata.com wrote:
> Here is what i have...a DTD and XML file already populated with data. What I
> have to do is extract only some of the data from the XML and create a nice
> looking report. Can anyone tell if there is an easier way or is XSLT the
> best way to generate the resulting file, which must also be an XML
> file.....HEEEELLLPPP
> I'm new to all this so please, anyone with some cool ideas or suggestions
> will be most valuable
>
>  <<Central_Provident_fund.xml>>

XSLT is the best way as you said.
Yet, I suggest that you try getting it done quicker by trying to open it using Netscape 6.
Netscape 6, up to my knowledge, supports XML/DTD transformations up to a good extent.
Yet, what you need to have, is an XSL file for the transformation.

Best regards,

Vix!

=====
------> tAke a bReak! gEt eNtertained!