print current date and time (fwd)

From: David Tolpin <dvd@renderx.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2001 16:33:15 +0400 (AMT)
To: www-xsl-fo@w3.org
> From: Dudley.Butt@za.didata.com
> Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2001 13:45:56 +0200
>
> Does anyone know if there is some way I can get the current date and time
> printed, like a page number for example...

It depends on what is current. If the current time is when your fo is
generated, then just pass it as a parameter to your stylesheet. If the current
time is when your fo is being processed (converted to PDF/PS/AFP/SVG/...) then
XSL FO does not provide a way to do it.

Everything can be done through extensions, though.

David Tolpin
RenderX